Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby Love - Week 10

Before I start this post I need to give credit to my friend Lindsay.  I am borrowing the Baby Love post from her blog.  Thanks Lindsay!



How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a prune this week
Total Weight Gain:  I actually haven't weighed myself just yet....
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Still a little too early to feel any movement

Sleep: I have been so exhausted the past few weeks so you would think I would be sleeping good, however that's not the case.  I'm usually up about 3-4 times a night using the restroom
Food Cravings: I really love having pasta lately.  I also have had some small cravings for fast food which i'm trying very hard to not give into.
What I Miss: Not too much, maybe eating a turkey sandwich with some prosciutto
Symptoms: Pretty exhausted still.  Nausea with some vomiting as well.  I'm really looking forward to the end of this trimester and hopefully the end of the nausea.
Best Moment This Week: Telling all our family members we were having a baby!
What I Am Looking Forward To: The baby bump getting bigger. Right now it pretty much looks like I've been eating too much, which maybe I have a little :)  Also, our next appointment in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment