Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Love - Week 11




How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 2 inches long, the size of a Lime
Total Weight Gain:  Still haven't weighed myself.  I should probably do that...
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Not yet

Sleep: Sleeping okay.  Wish I could sleep through the night though
Food Cravings: I would love a cheeseburger from McDonald's.  Not sure why I'm craving that, I haven't been to McDonald's in years.  Also, some frozen raspberries
What I Miss: Cold beer during football sounds really good
Symptoms: Pretty exhausted still, although knock on wood I think the nausea has gone away.
Best Moment This Week: Relaxing since I did not have to work this week.  It was really great being able to hang out at home and snack on food all day :) Also, having some time in the afternoon to take Toshi for walks.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Enjoying more of the warm weather this week and getting closer to our next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment