Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Love - Week 14




How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now the size of a Lemon
Total Weight Gain:  I've gained 5lbs since my last appointment 5 weeks ago
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Not yet

Sleep: Getting better with sleeping
Food Cravings: Nothing really this past week
What I Miss: Advil
Symptoms: Still getting headaches
Best Moment This Week: Dinner with friends, Patriots going to the Superbowl, and last but definitely not least we had our NT Scan again today and this time baby cooperated according to the doctor everything looked normal.  We still have to wait for the blood work but everything should be fine :)  I just love seeing baby on the screen.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Enjoying the second trimester and only a few weeks away from finding out if we have a boy or a girl.

2 comments:

  1. Week 14! Yeah for the second trimester! it was great seeing you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbowl against the Giants!!!! OMG Got to see them beat the 49-ers live last Sunday! I just hope its a good game (and hope my cousin gets to play, how awesome)! Hope to see you soon!

    <3 Jordan

    ReplyDelete