Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Love - Week 13







How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now the size of a medium Shrimp
Total Weight Gain:  Still about the same weight as my last appointment
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I would love to sleep through the night.
Food Cravings: I haven't really been craving anything.  I am currently obsessed with spicy veggie sticks from Sprouts though
What I Miss: Sleeping through the whole night, Advil, specialty cocktails...
Symptoms:A couple of slight headaches over the past few days but luckily that's about it
Best Moment This Week: We finally shared the news with our friends.  We also had a doctors appointment last week so we were able to see baby and hear the heartbeat. 
What I Am Looking Forward To: This week I am looking forward to babysitting out niece, Lizzy.  Dinner with some friends and the patriot game on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment