Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Love - Week 12



How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now the size of a large Plum
Total Weight Gain:  I have finally weighed myself and I am surprisingly the same weight as I was at my last doctors appointment 3 weeks ago.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I would love to sleep through the night.
Food Cravings: Still waiting for my cheeseburger...I have also seemed to get my love for food back, so anything spicy sounds really yummy right now.  I've been adding Franks Hot Sauce to some of my snack items.
What I Miss: Sleeping through the whole night
Symptoms: Nothing too major this week.  Still some slight nausea this week but nothing compared to the earlier weeks.
Best Moment This Week: Grabbing lunch with my old co-worker.  I haven't seen her since Sept. so it was great to be able to catch up.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our next appointment is finally here!  Also, looking forward to the patriot game on Saturday night :)

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to post - a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sooo excited for you...I can't wait for baby play dates. Can't wait to see you next week. XOXO, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    Seeing you and hearing the great news made my week too! I am SO happy for you, Dan and Toshi! :) How was his 1st B-day?! Can't wait to see the weekly updates.

    Love ya! Jordan

    ReplyDelete