Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Love - Week 37








How Far Along: 37 Weeks.  Full term and 3 weeks to go!
Size of Baby: Baby is 20 inches long and weighs about 6 lbs
Total Weight Gain:  30+ lbs
Maternity Clothes: They are a must right now....
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He is still moving a good amount even though I'm pretty sure he is getting squished in there.
Sleep: I would love to sleep just one full night before he gets here....
Food Cravings: I've been eating way too much ice cream and enjoying a few caramel macchiatos as well
What I Miss: Sleeping comfortable and moving fast.  I have become a very slow walker
Symptoms: A few too many to list...
Best Moment This Week: We had a really fun 4th of July.  Having my husband home this week has been really great as well, we've been able to get a lot of baby items done and I would say his nursery is about 95% complete
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finishing up the last 5% of the nursery and enjoying a few more days off with the hubby and doggie :)

2 comments:

  1. Full term - that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you and little man! :)

    ReplyDelete