Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Love - Week 36






How Far Along: 36 Weeks, 4 Weeks to go!
Size of Baby: Baby is 20 inches long and weighs about 6 lbs
Total Weight Gain:  30+ lbs
Maternity Clothes: They are a must right now....
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He's for sure a mover, which makes me very happy
Sleep: Its been slightly better, but still pretty awful.  Its extremely hard to be comfortable while laying down right now
Food Cravings: Still loving ice cream
What I Miss: My shoes fitting and having the energy to finish things before the baby arrives.  
Symptoms: Swollen feet, very swollen feet.  I finally sat down 7:30 Sunday night and they looked like balloons, they have not changed since....
Best Moment This Week: Having my sister in town.  We had a nice relaxing few days at the house.  I had such a great time at my shower this weekend as well!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our last birthing class is this week, I cant believe 12 weeks has already passed.  I'm sure Dan would beg to differ though.... Also looking forward to finishing a few more projects in the nursery and setting up some of the baby items so everything is ready for his arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment