Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Love - Week 33

 
 
 
 
 
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is 19 inches long and weighs about 4 1/2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  31 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Every day
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He's moving all day, everyday
Sleep: Not really happening and with the new addition of my snoring I don't think Dan is getting much sleep either
Food Cravings: Love frozen yogurt a bit too much
What I Miss: Like I said before I really miss  being comfortable.  No matter where or how I'm sitting I pretty much get uncomfortable within 5 minutes
Symptoms: Achy feet at night and achy body when I wake up
Best Moment This Week: We made a good amount of progress this week in the nursery, well mostly my husband did since I'm not able to help with a lot at this point.  He's been doing a great job with all of my crazy request and random moods.  I don't know what I would do without him.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting more things finished around the house and the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment