Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Love - Week 34




This time we not only have Toshi dog but we are also posing behind Dan's new baby, his painting.  He painted this over the past few days and we wanted to show off the final product hanging in our dining room.  Good job baby!


How Far Along: 34 Weeks, 6 Weeks to go!
Size of Baby: Baby is 5 inches long and weighs about 5lbs
Total Weight Gain:  31 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Every day
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He's moving all day, everyday
Sleep: No big surprise here but I'm still not sleeping that well at all
Food Cravings: Frozen yogurt, specifically Goldenspoon.  There was a flyer that came in the mail this week advertising a Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, I have been obsessing about it ever since.
What I Miss: I don't think I fully understood the meaning of what it meant to be uncomfortable while you were pregnant.  I only imagine it gets worse as the weeks go on
Symptoms: Pretty achy, swollen and just generally uncomfortable all over
Best Moment This Week: We had a pretty relaxing weekend.  The weather has been great so far so we have been taking advantage of it by hang out by the pool and relaxing outside
What I Am Looking Forward To: My Rhode Island baby shower is this weekend, I'm really excited to see everyone on the computer!  Dan and I are also going on our hospital tour, which should be pretty informative so we are looking forward to doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment