Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nursery Sneak Peak

As I mentioned in the earlier post, Dan has been doing a lot around the house the past few days.  The nesting phase has definitely set in and I have been a bit on the crazy side when it comes to getting the house in order.  Luckily he has been amazing through this process and I think he even enjoys seeing the house come together and feel more like a home. 
While I do not have any pictures of the projects we are working on in the other rooms I did manage to snap some of the nursery.  Its still a work in progress but below is what we have done so far.  Both of us are super happy with how its turning out and while I originally wasn't a fan of the wall color I now find it to be really soothing when your sitting in the room.  Its been so great to see our vision for his nursery come together and both of us cant wait to finish it up in the next few weeks.  Side note, I didn't realize the flash should have been on when I took these, sorry they are a bit dark.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the airplanes and the crib! Can't wait for your shower!!

    ReplyDelete