Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Love - Week 35





How Far Along: 35 Weeks, 5 Weeks to go!
Size of Baby: Baby is 20 inches long and weighs about 5 1/2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  31+lbs, yes it is still rising, however I am know longer keeping track on the blog
Maternity Clothes: For sure, everyday
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: It doesn't seem that he has much room in there anymore, however he is moving constantly.  I'm definitely not complaining.
Sleep: Is pretty much awful....
Food Cravings: Ice Cream, I would like to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if possible
What I Miss: Comfort!
Symptoms: Some days are better than others, but mostly just achy and tired
Best Moment This Week: It was really great seeing my RI family on the computer Saturday.  We had a really fun virtual baby shower.  The hospital tour was great as well, it definitely made us feel a bit more prepared.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My San Diego shower is this weekend, I'm really looking forward to this.  My sister is also coming into town for a few days.

1 comment: