Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Love - Week 29







How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is over 16 inches long and weighs almost 3lbs
Total Weight Gain:  24lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am giving in more every day.  Normal clothes are just not comfortable any more
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: Rolling, poking and kicking every day.  I think he's getting pretty squished in there.
Sleep: What was it like to sleep a full night?  I really cant remember any more.
Food Cravings: Still no major cravings.  I have been indulging in some cookies and ice cream lately though. 
What I Miss: Comfort!  I miss being able to bend over.  I miss easily shaving my legs.  I miss sushi and cold beer.  I miss prosciutto.  I miss a lot, I know its all worth it in the end though.
Symptoms: Unfortunately the swelling has begun.  My feet have been pretty achy as well.
Best Moment This Week: Fun date night with my husband on Saturday.  It was great to go out just the two of us for a few hours.  Its crazy to think we wont be able to do that so easily in just a few months
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our first piece of furniture for the nursery is set to arrive tomorrow.  I'm so excited to see it in person and get a feel for what the room will look like with a crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment