Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Love - Week 28







How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 16 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 lbs
Total Weight Gain:  18lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am not a fan of maternity clothes but unfortunately I feel that it is inevitable that I will be wearing them in the next few weeks.  I did manage to find a couple of cute shirts with my mom this week and I can still fit into a good amount of my dresses so hopefully that's all I will need for the last few months
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: Moving and kicking mainly at night now
Sleep: Its still not happening....
Food Cravings: Spaghetti with marinara sounds super yummy right now
What I Miss: I have to admit, there are a lot of things that I am missing right now.  They mostly have to do with just being comfortable 
Symptoms: I just noticed that my belly button is about to become and outie.  I was really hoping this was one symptom I wouldn't get.
Best Moment This Week: My mom is heading back to the east coast today.  We had a really fun visit though.  We did tons of baby shopping and ate lots of yummy food.  I was sad to see her go, next time she visit wee will have our little guy with us, just so crazy to think about still.
What I Am Looking Forward To: I am looking forward to a couple of things this week.  I am really hoping for an easy and enjoyable 3rd trimester.  We are also heading to the doctor this week and I am hoping to be bumped up to 2 week appointments, I really hate waiting 4 weeks to hear his heartbeat. Lastly, we have a fun date night planned on Saturday.  We are heading to the cirque show in Del Mar.

No comments:

Post a Comment