Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Love - Week 31






How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is 18 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  26lbs
Maternity Clothes: Every day
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He is moving a lot during the day and stays pretty quite through the night.  I really hope that's a sign of how he will be once he gets here :)
Sleep: Its been slightly better...
Food Cravings: I'm still loving Goldenspoon, probably a little too much lately
What I Miss: Being able to move around quickly, especially when the doggie escaped this past weekend.  
Symptoms: My arms have become pretty red and blotchy which looks super cute when I where tank tops.  My feet are also pretty achy all the time.
Best Moment This Week: A fun movie date with my hubby :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: A long weekend with my husband and doggie and hopefully cleaning out the nursery and setting up the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment