Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nursery Beginings

With the baby's arrival about 3 months away, we figured now is a good time to get started on the nursery.  We still have quite a ways to go but we made a big step this weekend by purchasing the sheets and some cute little toys for his room.
I have to admit I've been pretty picky with the bedding so far, but when I saw these sheets on pinterest I knew they were exactly what I was looking for.  The only downside was that they were only made for a normal size bed, luckily my mother-in-law is a great at sewing and lucky us, has agreed to turn them into crib size sheets for our little guy.  The sheets are set to arrive later this week, I cant wait to see them in person and have her get started on them.







This past weekend, while out looking for a gift for a friends 1 year old I came upon the below airplanes and I just could not resist getting these.  They were so adorable and I thought they would make a great addition to the airplane theme we have going on.  Its still a little too early to decide exactly where they will be placed but it just makes me more excited to get started on everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment