Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Love - Week 27






How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 15 inches long and weighs a little over 2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  18lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still making normal clothes work, although I am really looking forward to some warm weather and wearing dresses
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: Moving and kicking all the time
Sleep: I highly doubt I will be sleeping through the night before he arrives, it seems impossible lately to sleep for any length of time.
Food Cravings: Nothing major this week
What I Miss: I still miss feeling comfortable, fitting into normal clothes and not having aches and pains everyday.  I do have to say that feeling him move around makes it all worth it.
Symptoms: Backaches, backaches and more backaches.....
Best Moment This Week: It was a fun baby weekend.  We made our first trip to Babies R Us and began the process of registering.  We will for sure be heading back in the next week to complete it.  Its really amazing how many different options there are for each item.  I also ordered the sheets for his crib and bought a little extra something for his room, which I plan on posting a picture of sometime soon.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My mom is visiting!  I'm super excited to do some baby shopping with her.  Also, I am really happy to be entering the 3rd trimester next week!  I cant believe his due date is exactly 3 months from today......

No comments:

Post a Comment