Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Love - Week 26




How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is a little bigger than 9 inches and weighs 2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  18lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm not fully committing to maternity clothes just yet.  I'm still able to squeeze into my normal clothes (evidence above)
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: I'm loving all the  moving and kicking he has been doing lately
Sleep: I must be preparing for when the baby gets here b/c i cant remember the last time I slept through the night
Food Cravings: I think I ate almost the whole raspberry strudel I made this week
What I Miss: Being comfortable
Symptoms: Back aches all the time, its really killing me.....
Best Moment This Week: Spending Saturday with Laurie, Mike and little Lily, it was so great to see them
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our next birth class this week.  I'm really enjoying them.  Also, trying to get myself to go to Babies R Us and register or at least make some progress with the nursery....

1 comment:

  1. You are looking beautiful Holly! And so close to the final 10 weeks...I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete