Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Love - Week 25




How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 9 inches long and weighs a little more than 1 1/2lbs
Total Weight Gain:  18lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still able to use the belly band, yay!
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: Moving and kicking daily
Sleep: I'm thinking of getting a maternity pillow to help me sleep better
Food Cravings: Still no major cravings, just enjoying the spicy foods
What I Miss: Not waddling when I walk
Symptoms: Aches, pains and swelling
Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat, as always
What I Am Looking Forward To: We are starting out first of 12 natural birth class this week.  Both of us are really excited about this.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable Holly! I love all of your baby boy pins on pinterest;)

    ReplyDelete