Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Love - Week 16





How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now the size of an Avocado
Total Weight Gain:  5lbs
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes. however the belly band has become a constant staple in my daily wardrobe
Gender: Still a mystery
Movement: Not yet

Sleep: Pretty good
Food Cravings: No major cravings this week.....however i'm pretty sure I ate almost the whole bag of Tapatio flavored chips on Sunday.   The baby was not very happy about my choice in chips though.
What I Miss: Sushi, especially spicy tuna rolls and a cold Sapporo
Symptoms: Ugh I hate the headaches
Best Moment This Week: This is more  like the best and worst moment.  We had a really fun Superbowl party on Sunday, however the Patriots were not able to pull off the win :(
What I Am Looking Forward To: Doctors appointment this week!  Also, happy hour with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment