Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Love - Week 17

How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now about 5 inches long, the size of a Turnip
Total Weight Gain:  5lbs
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes. however the belly band has become a constant staple in my daily wardrobe
Gender: Still a mystery, but getting closer to finding out.
Movement: I thought I felt some movement last night but I'm not positive if it was the baby or my stomach not being happy about something I ate.

Sleep: Pretty good
Food Cravings: I love pasta.  I have always loved pasta, but now I want it every night for dinner.  This is why I should not be in charge of planning meals anymore, 90% of them involve pasta.
What I Miss: Sushi, especially spicy tuna rolls and a cold Sapporo.  Yes, I am still craving this, along with a large Italian Grinder with tons of Prosciutto.  These are all on my list of post-baby meals
Symptoms: I HATE headaches
Best Moment This Week: I always love hearing the heartbeat, such an amazing sound.  Dan and I also grabbed an especially yummy pasta lunch at Piatti's after our appt. last week.  The food was so good we have plans to return for my birthday and then hopefully after our next appointment as well.  I could eat that pasta everyday....
What I Am Looking Forward To: My goal this week is to start to clean out one of the bedrooms for the nursery.  Also looking forward to the weekend and hanging out with my husband and doggie :)  I am also going to work on getting cuter pictures for the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment