Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Love - Week 18



How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now about 5 1/2 inches long, about the size of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain:  5lbs
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes, but I am loving my leggings even more these days.  I just wish it would get a but warmer so I cant start wearing some dresses
Gender: Still a mystery, but getting closer to finding out.
Movement: Not feeling any real movement just yet

Sleep: Pretty good
Food Cravings: Still loving all types of pasta
What I Miss: I have been missing fitting into my clothes comfortably
Symptoms: I HATE headaches
Best Moment This Week: Spending out 3 day weekend relaxing and having a nice lunch by the coast.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My yummy birthday dinner this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment