Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Love - Week 19



How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is now about 6 inches long, about the size of a Heirloom Tomato
Total Weight Gain:  5lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm still fitting in to 1 or 2 pairs of my jeans with help from the belly band.  I did buy my first pair of maternity pants this weekend though.
Gender: Still a mystery, but getting closer to finding out.
Movement: I started to feel the baby move about a week ago, its been pretty constant since then.

Sleep: I am sleeping as well as I can in between 4 or 5 bathroom breaks a night....
Food Cravings: Still loving all types of pasta.  I am also loving fresh strawberries and ice cream this past week
What I Miss: I miss trying clothes on at the store.  I seem to have a hard time remembering that I do not fit into my normal size clothes any longer.  I learned this after my 4th trip to the dressing room at target and only leaving with a couple of items, which were maternity.
Symptoms: I don't want to jinx it but I haven't had a headache in almost a week.  I have, however been way more achy and crampy this week.  I think the baby is trying to make more room for itself in there.
Best Moment This Week: There were a couple of fun moments last week.  I had a nice birthday lunch with my husband and doggie.  We also had a yummy pasta dinner this weekend.  Last but not least we booked our babymoon, we are heading to Maui in just a few weeks!  
What I Am Looking Forward To: The weekend and hopefully motivating myself to finally clean out the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment