Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Love - Week 20



How Far Along: 20 Weeks! Yay, halfway there!
Size of Baby: Baby is now about 6 1/2 inches long and weighs about 10 ounces.  
Total Weight Gain:  5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still making due with my normal clothes and the assistance of the belly band
Gender: Still a mystery, but getting closer to finding out.
Movement: Still feeling some flutters

Sleep: Not too bad this week
Food Cravings: I am loving pasta and salty, spicy things plus some oreos
What I Miss: I've been feeling pretty comfortable this week, so not missing too much.
Symptoms: A bit crampy and achy
Best Moment This Week: Enjoying the amazing weather and getting started on cleaning the upstairs rooms.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our doctors appointment is finally here!  Four weeks is way to long to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment