Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Love - Week 23




How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 8 inches long and weighs a little more than a pound
Total Weight Gain:  12lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still making due with my normal clothes and the assistance of the belly band
Gender: Its a Boy!
Movement: He seems to be moving and kicking a bit more frequently this past week.  Dan was even able to feel him move.
Sleep: It could be better....
Food Cravings: No major cravings.  I did enjoy all the yummy food we ate in Hawaii though
What I Miss: Sushi and mixed drinks by the pool....all the things Dan was able to enjoy on our trip..
Symptoms: Leg cramps
Best Moment This Week: Spending a week in Hawaii for sure.  It was great to get a way for a few days, enjoy the warm weather and relax by the pool.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Spending the weekend with my doggie, who I missed terribly.  The premier of The Killing, which I love and last but not least having dinner with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment