Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A couple of things to start with



The first baby items have arrived!  The first thing I did once we found out we we had a healthy baby boy was purchase an adorable onesie online.  I had my eye on this onesie for about a month now.  I noticed it on one of the Shiba blogs that Toshi dog follows.  I couldn't help but buy it since it represented Toshi and a portion of the sale goes to the New York Shiba Rescue.


The next gift that arrived was from my sister and mom.  I am super excited about this diaper bag, they managed to snatch this up during an amazing online sale.  I can't wait to start using it!


Since my dad and sister were here this past weekend they also bought some adorable outfits for baby boy.  There's too many to post online but he is going to look adorable that's for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment