Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Love - Week 22




How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about 10 inches long and weighs a little more than 12 ounces, the size of a spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain:  12lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still making due with my normal clothes and the assistance of the belly band
Gender: Its a boy!
Movement: Still fluttering, no major kicks yet....too bad since Dan hasn't been able to feel him more around
Sleep: If I could stop going to the bathroom even half the time I might be able to sleep better
Food Cravings: I don't feel that I have really intense cravings, I just enjoy certain foods more than others...With that said we made a stop at a bakery on Sunday and I absolutely enjoyed all 5 pastries we picked out.
What I Miss: I would love a cold beer....and some good cold medicine.  I learned this past week how awful it is to be sick while pregnant, you are unable to take any of the medicine that actually works.  Luckily drinking extra juice and trying to get more rest seemed to do the trick after a week.
Symptoms: I've been feeling pretty good this week.
Best Moment This Week: Having my dad and sister in town for a few days.  Also, getting my diaper bag and a onesie I ordered online.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Hawaii!! The only thing I am not looking forward to is leaving my Toshi dog :(  I know he will be in good hands but I hate leaving him for almost a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment